1. Tonight I’m hosting/attending a bachelorette party! I’m really excited and a little nervous. Everything seems so much higher stakes when it’s at your house, you know?
2. I’m still in the throes of the perfect storm over here, which makes me wish it were possible to do 3 things at the same time. Unfortunately it isn’t.
3. This is kind of a sad list, isn’t it? I really did have a great week! On Wednesday my mom and dad came over, and I made them dinner, and my mom made my sad burlap curtains into something beautiful. She is a fabric wizard. The best part was when she was sewing them, and Caspian went ahead and laid down on the extra fabric on the floor. What a lazy guy.
4. Today I am taking a break from the Whole30 challenge because of bachelorette related reasons, so I had some pizza today for lunch. It wasn’t as great as I remember, which is awesome for healthy eating related reasons and devastating on a personal level. I don’t want to be the kind of person who doesn’t like pizza! That’s like saying you don’t like fun, or puppies.
5. I thought it would be nice to round out this list with a 5th thing, but apparently my week was super boring. Cheers to the freaking weekend you guys, I hope it’s great!